JUNIOR PARKING (CLASS OF 2021)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR 1ST SEMESTER PARKING
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FORMS
If you are a junior and are interested in parking on campus, please drop off the following documents to the Main Office by Friday, August 23rd. There is a bin on the wall in the Main Office that says “JUNIOR PARKING FORMS – RETURN”
- A completed Parking Permit Registration Form,
- A copy of your Driver’s License,
- A copy of your Registration,
- A copy of your Insurance Card,
- Signed Safe Driving Pledge,
- 1st semester parking fee of $100.00 (check payable to Weston High School, please put “parking” in the memo line).
Parking passes will be issued and available for pick-up on Monday, August 26th from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Lobby.
IMPORTANT: All outstanding student accountabilities (payments for lost/damaged books) and/or class dues must be settled prior to a parking permit being issued. You will not be eligible to receive a parking spot until these fees have been paid in full.
WE CANNOT HOLD PAPERWORK TO RESERE A SPOT. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE WHEN YOU SUBMIT YOUR PAPERWORK.
Please note, this is only for 1st semester. You are not guaranteed a parking spot for 2nd semester. You will need to reapply.