SENIOR PARKING (CLASS OF 2020) INSTRUCTIONS
Click here to download forms!
Senior parking registration for 2019-2020 school year will open Thursday, August 22 from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm in the WHS Main Lobby.
Please bring the following documents with you:
- A copy of your Driver’s License,
- A copy of your Registration,
- A copy of your Insurance Card,
- Signed Safe Driving Pledge,
- Annual parking fee of $200.00 (check payable to Weston High School, please put “parking” in the memo line).
IMPORTANT: All outstanding student accountabilities (payments for lost/damaged books) and/or class dues must be settled prior to a parking permit being issued. You will not be eligible to receive a parking spot until these fees have been paid in full.
NO FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED BEFORE AUGUST 22. WE CANNOT HOLD PAPERWORK TO RESERVE A SPOT. ALL SENIORS will be guaranteed a parking spot. If you are unable to come in at this time please email Monica Rogers at email@example.com to set up an appointment after August 22 to hand in forms and receive a parking pass.