2019-2020WESTON HIGH SCHOOL CLASS DUES
Class dues of $40.00 are collected from each student annually. Dues are used for school sponsored class and graduation activities. Payment for class dues can be made online or by check.
To pay dues online:
- Go to www.myschoolbucks.com and log in,
- Click on the School Store tab,
- Click on Categories,
- Click on High School Class Dues,
- If your student is a Senior, click on Class of 2020
- If your student is a Junior, click on Class of 2021
- If your student is a Sophomore, click on Class of 2022
- If your student is a Freshman, click on Class of 2023
- Enter student name and click Add to Basket,
- Check out and pay.
To pay dues by check:
* If you are paying for more than one year, adjust the quantity and the total will increase. Do not make a payment under another class year.
- Make your check payable to Weston High School,
- Write student name and Class of 20XXX in the memo line on the check,
- Place the check in a sealed envelope and write Class of 20XX on the outside of the envelope,
- Drop the envelope off in the WHS Main Office in the CLASS DUES box in the Main Office.
If you have any questions about class dues, please email the advisors for your Class. Class of 2020 Advisors:
Amy Holmes and Dennis RichetelliAmyHolmes@westonps.org
, firstname.lastname@example.org Class of 2021 Advisors:
Michele Pioli and Marissa ConsidineMichelePioli@westonps.org
, MarissaConsidine@westonps.org Class of 2022 Advisors:
Diana Michelangelo and Kara Swezeydianamichelangelo@westonps.org
, KaraSwezey@westonps.org Class of 2023 Advisors:
Arielle Luksberg, Janine RussoArielleLuksberg@westonps.org