Customize Your Calendar!
- Filter this calendar using the "Customize Your Calendar" selections on the left. The calendar will display only events from the groups that are checked. Click on Schools or Departments & Clubs to see your choices. Click Update View to save your selections.
- Click on the orange Alerts bell to subscribe to all events in this calendar. You can receive email or text message notifications.
- If you wish to receive a reminder of one event, click on the yellow bell next to the event title.
- If you are subscribed to a calendar alerts or reminders, you will automatically be notified if the event is postponed or changed.
Skills Training for Emotional Problem-Solving
Date: Thursday - November 21, 2019
Time: 9:30 AM to 10:45 AM
Location: WHS Main Office Conference Room
▪ Skills Training for Emotional Problem Solving - Mr. Michael Rizzo, Dennis Richetelli, Health Teacher and Weston Public School Staff
Thursday, November 21, 2019
9:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
WHS Main Office Conference Room
Intended for parents/guardians, this workshop is a follow up to last year’s well-attended presentation by Dr. Alec Miller. Come learn alongside our WPS staff, specific skills to help address your child’s emotions, including MINDFULNESS, VALIDATION, and the “WISE MIND.”