Customize Your Calendar!
- Filter this calendar using the "Customize Your Calendar" selections on the left. The calendar will display only events from the groups that are checked. Click on Schools or Departments & Clubs to see your choices. Click Update View to save your selections.
- Click on the orange Alerts bell to subscribe to all events in this calendar. You can receive email or text message notifications.
- If you wish to receive a reminder of one event, click on the yellow bell next to the event title.
- If you are subscribed to a calendar alerts or reminders, you will automatically be notified if the event is postponed or changed.
12:30 p.m. School Safety & Security Presentation
Date: Wednesday - November 13, 2019
Time: 12:30 PM
Location: Weston High School Main Office Conference Room
▪ School Safety and Security (2 sessions) - Captain Matthew Brodacki, Weston Police Department, Dr. William McKersie, Mr. Michael Rizzo, and Weston Public School Staff.
Wednesday, November 13 2019
12:30 p.m.—2:00 p.m.
WHS Main Office Conference Room
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
7:00 p.m.—8:30 p.m.
Intended for parents/guardians, participants will gain an understanding of the safety and security measures in place within the Weston Public Schools, the curriculum and learning that takes place for our students to create a safe environment, and the communication to expect from the district in emergency.