Customize Your Calendar!
- Filter this calendar using the "Customize Your Calendar" selections on the left. The calendar will display only events from the groups that are checked. Click on Schools or Departments & Clubs to see your choices. Click Update View to save your selections.
- Click on the orange Alerts bell to subscribe to all events in this calendar. You can receive email or text message notifications.
- If you wish to receive a reminder of one event, click on the yellow bell next to the event title.
- If you are subscribed to a calendar alerts or reminders, you will automatically be notified if the event is postponed or changed.
Vaping: A Presentation by Tricia Dahl
Date: Wednesday - November 06, 2019
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Weston Middle School Library Media Center
▪ Vaping: A Presentation by Tricia Dahl, Senior Researcher-Yale School of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry - Sponsored by ADAP, Weston Youth Services and WHS PTO. Registration is required and open until 11/4. Vaping Registration
Wednesday, November 6, 2019
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
This program is intended for student and parents/guardians, and student attendance is strongly encouraged.
Participants will leave with an understanding of the current epidemic, the health implications of vaping, and steps to avoid/address vaping addiction.