Weston Public Schools is excited to announce the use of a Single Sign On to view information, grades, and attendance for all enrolled children with just one login!
Once you receive your new Access IDs and Access Passwords in the mail you will need to create your account by following the steps below:
- Go to the PowerSchool website: http://weston.powerschool.com
- Click on the button Create Account
- Enter your information:
- Email Address
- Desired Username
- Enter your student’s information:
- Access ID
- Access Password
- Once complete, click Enter
- You will receive a message that your account has been created. You can now login to the PowerSchool Parent Portal with the username and password selected during the account creation process.
In an effort to go green, all student information forms will now be available in the Parent Portal, eliminating the need for paper forms. After logging in, please make sure your demographic data and medical forms are up-to-date by visiting the Demographic Change area of the Parent Portal. An icon for Demographic Change will appear in the Navigation area.
If you need any assistance, a tutorial containing detailed instructions is available, or contact your school.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy this new feature in PowerSchool.